Arsenn32
Arsenn32
Премиум
Автор: Udemy
Название: Phantom & Mavic Filmschool 2 - more killer shots, 360 pano's

[Udemy] Phantom & Mavic Filmschool 2 - more killer shots, 360 pano's

Описание:

Mark Baxter

I just started Phantom Filmschool 2 this morning but had to stop after only the first two lessons to come here and say how awesome this course is! I learned more about flying my phantom in a few minutes- just in these first lessons about heading and gimbal pitch- then I have since flying and searching online the past 9 months. Just the investment of time it would have taken to find this information on my own is by far much greater and, in monetary comparison, WELL worthy every penny I paid for the course! Excellent work

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michel Rivet

This filmschool course 2 is a great add-on to the filmschool 1 both are amazing. The filmschool 2 teaches you how to do color grading in your videos and also you will teach how to do panorama 360 spherical and the possibility to send them to youtube, vimeo and others. if you Learnt from number one like I did you will love this new course, its so amazing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul Lakenbach

The first phase of Phantom Filmschool was excellent, But Laurence Seberini has outdone himself in Phantom Filmschool 2. Clear and concise information on how to take great video with the Litchi app. Great job and I hope Laurence produces more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This course builds on from everything taught in Phantom Filmschool 1 and you will learn even more skills and methods to get amazing footage from your drone.

The course begins with some in depth theory lectures on Heading, Rotation and Gimbal Pitch modes. Then we go into video editing specifically for aerial video and tackle color correction and exposure correction for those above the horizon bright areas. We have 5 new killer shots and then end off with the easy way to create edit and publish 360 pano's or photospheres.

After completing this course you will have new knowledge and skills giving you a greater level of confidence when flying and shooting video. Your audience will be blown away by your awesome pro cinematic shots which will look beautiful and well edited. You will also get more quality footage per battery and fly with a greater degree of safety saving your self hundreds of wasted dollars in repairs.

Here is the curriculum

- The theory of Heading, Rotation and Gimbal Pitch modes such as interpolate (useful concepts for mastering autopilot)

- Video editing for aerial: color correction & handling exposure issues specific to aerial video

- The Rise : Basic Rise, Lookdown Twist, Rise and Pan and Rise and Reveal (4 shots in this 1 shot)

- The Lookdown approach (a beautiful new approach shot)

- The Pan (overcome the challenge of trying to do a smooth yaw manually with the left stick - just use autopilot)

- The Selfie (as seen on the Solo - 2 methods to setting up with awesome shot)

- The Up and Over (a new shot aimed at rising above tall subjects like buildings, trees etc)

- How to create, edit and publish a Photosphere/360 Pano (the easy way to do this)

- The Pullback shot: an amazing shot that draws your viewers right in and gets them to say wow

- Aerial virtual tours: you can create an aerial 360 pano, but don't stop there: create a bunch of them together and join them together as an aerial tour. Add some voice over and its a guided aerial tour. I will teach you how!

You have a DJI Phantom 3 which is brilliant piece of technology. Come join this course and use your Phantom to create stunning pro cinematic video!

After this course you will take to the skies with your drone with confidence and the necessary skill set to shoot awesome pro footage!

Для кого этот курс:
  • Anyone who wants to master aerial videography & shoot stunning pro cinematic videos
  • Anyone who owns a Mavic or Phantom 3/4 or Inspire
  • Preferable if you have completed Phantom Filmschool 1
  • Not for Phantom 2 owners

Подробнее:
Авторизуйтесь, чтобы посмотреть скрытый контент.

Скачать:
Авторизуйтесь, чтобы посмотреть скрытый контент.

Создайте учетную запись или войдите, чтобы комментировать или скачивать материалы!

У вас должна быть учетная запись, чтобы оставлять комментарии

Зарегистрироваться

Создайте учетную запись. Это просто!

Авторизоваться

У вас уже есть аккаунт? Войдите здесь.